3 August 2016

HOBBS´ANGEL OF DEATH "Heaven Bled" LP


HOBBS´ ANGEL OF DEATH retunrs with the comeback album "Heaven Bled". Hells Headbangers sets October 14th as release date.  The album is the band´s third full-length following the previous LP "Inheritance" released in 1995 and the powerfull and clasic 1988 debut album "Hobbs´Angel of Death".  The band revealed the fist track, "Son of God" which you can check below...





Here is Peter Hobbs´statement regarding "Heaven Bled":  "With Hobbs´ new album, I've tried to cater for a wider majority of metal lovers, giving a variety across the board with old-school feel and arrangements, but with a mature Hobbs´ Angel Of Death outlook. I'm sure many will find it an enjoyable album to listen to, showing my writing skills on the new album and giving back to the industry some of the great influences that have won me over the past lot of years. I've been fortunate enough to have met some of the greats I have the utmost admiration for, and it's a honor for me to hear it in return. I've met people through my travels, and especially one that I felt so overwhelming to hear that my now-cult album of 28 years ago actually saved someone from committing suicide, and they thanked me for my music, that it pulled him through that rough time! I know that I can't please everyone, but I have given this new album my heart and soul to accomplished another cult album in years to come!"

"Heaven Bled" tracklisting:

Il Mostro Di Firenze
Walk My Path
Final Feast
Suicide
Drawn & Quartered
Heaven Bled
Sadistic Domination
Son Of God
Depopulation
T.F.M.F
Hypocrites
Abomination




No comments:

Post a Comment